Thru-axles engineered for a better ride! Designed and tested in the rugged conditions of Colorado, these thru-axles will meet the demands of every rider. Machined from aircraft quality 7075 aluminum to be stiff, durable and long lasting. The low-profile design reduces weight, minimizes snag points, and provides a clean sleek look. A unique captive rotating thru-axle washer reduces friction on dropouts during installation, allowing for a precise fit and prevents damage when torquing. Whether you are looking to upgrade or replace an existing factory axle, these thru-axles will fit a wide variety of bike and fork models.
- Designed, machined and tested in Colorado, USA
- 5mm hex on both ends of the axle for easy installation and removal
- 7075 aluminum with hard anodized finish for extra durability
- Captive rotating axle washer reduces friction on bikes frames and forks during installation, preventing potential damage
- Axle length is compatible +/- 2mm
- An ideal replacement for OEM thru-axles