Check and mate! Sram've launched Red eTap AXS group in hydraulic disc version!
The rumour was spreading online for some time now, but Sram wanted to keep it a secret until February 6 2019, the day the world was introduced to the all new "eTap AXS 12s", the innovative wireless groupset for road bikes developed by the great Americans.
This new groupset could not be excluded without the "HRD" version, the acronym used by Sram to represent the compatibility with modern bikes equipped with disc brakes.
After years of research, testing and sleepless nights by the American engineers, the eTap AXS 12s HRD groupset will allow you to reach you goals faster, with the confidence that only disc brakes can offer you.
Exploring new limits has never been easier
SRAM RED eTap AXS offers wider range and closer progression, so you’re always in the right gear. A quiet, secure and smooth ride, whatever the terrain. A system that does exactly what you want, when you want. And it’s still wireless.
Red etap axs hrd shift-brake system
AXS enabled and easily personalized for hand size and reach, this is the best shifting and braking experience — for all riders.
Red etap axs rear derailleur
The heart of the connected cadre. Advanced chain management keeps it silent and secure no matter the terrain.
Red etap axs front derailleur
The most responsive, quick, and precise front shifting to date.
The kit includes
- Two brake levers and disc brake calipers Sram Red eTap AXS HRD with mounting screws and spacer for brake pads.
- Two 160 mm center lock Sram Centerline floating XR disc rotors.
- Sram Red eTap AXS front derailleur with washers.
- Sram Red eTap AXS rear derailleur.
- Battery charger with USB cable
- Two batteries.
- Spacer, olive and insert brake hose for bleeding.
- Derailleur set-up tool.
- Instruction manuals.
- Qr code for downloading the Sram Red eTap AXS app for the group set-up.