Power Pro with Mirror
Mirror goes Pro. Our best-reviewed saddle technology, based on two decades of Body Geometry research and development, is now available on the Power Pro saddle. Looking beyond foam, we developed Mirror technology. By 3D printing with a liquid polymer to create an infinitely tunable honeycomb structure, Mirror saddles perfectly reflect your anatomy to keep you comfortable, powerful, and healthy in your unique position.
The Power Pro with Mirror starts with our Power shape—beloved by riders worldwide for its extra-wide and elongated Body Geometry channel—and is topped with the exact same Mirror pad as our S-Works Power with Mirror, a patent-pending matrix of 14,000 struts and 7,799 nodes, each of which can be tuned individually to deliver unprecedented sit bone comfort and soft tissue protection. But our Pro-level saddle features titanium rails and a reclaimed carbon fiber base to bring Mirror technology to more riders on more terrain than ever before.
The bike may be the most sustainable transportation ever created, but we need to do more. The saddle’s carbon base is built with our all-new reclaimed carbon process. This is our first step on the road to closed-loop production, maximizing efficiency in production and minimizing waste. Using carbon scraps from factory production, combined with injected nylon, we’re building a more sustainable carbon base.
With the Power Pro’s titanium rails, Mirror technology is now more durable than ever. It’s so strong that our Mirror technology is now trail-ready, so go ahead and huck that gap. Trail riders have sit bones too, after all. Whether you're on the road or trail, going up or down, the Power Pro with Mirror will get you there comfortably and quickly. It’s the perfect reflection of you.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Mirror technology utilizes 3D printing from liquid polymer to create a one-of-a-kind honeycomb structure that offers superior sit-bone support and comfort.
- Reclaimed carbon fiber and nylon-injected base. 15% reclaimed carbon fiber.
- Titanium rails.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Approximate weight: 245g (Size 143mm)
- Approximate weight: 251g (Size 155mm)